Strategy + Execution = IMPACT
A home mortgage is a loan given by a bank, mortgage company or other financial institution for the purchase of a residence—either a primary residence, a secondary residence, or an investment residence—in contrast to a piece of commercial or industrial property.
- Here are some of the different kinds of home loans you can take.
- Home Purchase Loan – You can buy any house or home that is within your budget
- Construction Home Loan – You can use this loan to cover the costs of building a house
- Land Purchase Loan – You can use this loan to buy a piece of land
- Home Improvement Loan – You can use this loan to renovate and improve your house
- Home Repair Loan – Pay for the cost of repair and restoration of your home